Hardcore Gaming Cuisine-American Dealer Mixed Box -Alooked in the game but I have never eaten Alle trial [Special issue]

Hardcore gamer everyone! When playing the game, have you ever thought like this? I see this item well, but what kind of taste? I have a good time.

Therefore, in this article, in order to eliminate this question, only the name is often heard, and the actual taste is not understood well, purchasing & cooking food food, and cooking to make sure to check for the actual situation. think.

Thankfully, because the previous Macaroni & Cheese article was well received, from the editor in charge, continued (jealus) is reached. This has been a further unknown gourmet (with GAME * SPARK's money) and it was dwarf. Thank you very much for the readers. By the way, Macaroni & Cheese also uses tricks that you will receive a relative, and we have reduced the number of stomach.

Well, this target is here. Box Mina .

During the work of Cyberpunk2077 , we encounter with the main character and strange gathering, and it will be a while to be called a buddy while again, Jackie. In order to be big at Night City with two people, this Box Hana can be checked in the scene that talks about the success of the contact with the Fixer. I thought that I was talking about the first step to take the first step to get big, The story of the business is good, but once it's a mouth.

In this Cyberpunk2077, I often see the shops in the box and asian stalls, but systematically, there is no need to do shopping and diet. Well then I will eat in reality this time!

There are stores that can be experienced in Japan, which are clogged with excitement. The name is also PANDA Express . In the 80's American Chinese restaurant, which was born in America California, there are 8 stores in Japan. This time here, JR Kawasaki Station Directly connected to Razona Kawasaki.

Panda Express has opened in the food court in the store. By the way, it seems that it is open to Shibuya Miyashita Park in Tokyo. This shop is a system that chooses a staple food called base such as french fries, Chaomen (stir-s), mix vegetables and more than 10 main. This time, the base & main one item set Bowl and one piece of the main item was takeed out.

So I bought it. Since the mains bought separately were passed in a regular plastic container, later.

I opened the lid. Try, brown!

Up to the contents. By the way, the base has selected a fried rating.

Main selects the orange chicken named No. 1 in Panda Express. The impression of the so-called vegetables pork is a foundation, which makes the orange sauce from the fried chicken in one bulk size. However, the acidity is much more modest than vinegar puss, sweet and sour, sweeter than. Orange scent and sweetness stand out. When the time is cooled, the fried chicken is slightly firm, so it should be warm.

Base fried rice is simple seasoning. If you ask for fried rice in the city's Chinese restaurant and come out, Something ... Salch ... Don't miss ...?, But the main of dark eyes are the mains of this restaurant, rather this light Balanced by.

Another main main also prepared here to meet the theme of this Box Hana.

Buy at Amazon, 10 Chinese Take Outboxes. Price about 2500 yen. I bought ... I bought it ... I was grasped that I was selling at Amazon itself, but it was a day to step on this price with 20 disposable containers ....

Assembled. This box has a hand with a wire. It may be convenient to carry this as it is. But I can not put it in the microwave. When I take home, move the container and warm it?

If orange chicken is No. 1, this is popular No. 2, Montgorian pork. I do not know what is Montgorian, but in Japan, it is likely to be sold by names like Stir-fried pork and green onion. In addition to the oyster sauce and soy sauce system, in addition to the dark seasoning, the pork was finished to be soft after heating and takes out after heating, and it was delicious even after time. By the way, I had no knowledge, so I saw Wikipedia and there was a page of side dishes that became the name of Mongorian Bigf, Mongolia is completely irrelevant to Mongolia as well as Mongolian Babecue, Mongolian cuisine techniques and ingredients are not incorporated and the mystery deepened up to the unknown cooking name, and I did not know anything else.

And I'm going back to the way back to the takeout, and I thought that I have been buying. It is Sei Mai of Sakiyo. It is not Shumai, Siumai. This time, old-fashioned shiimai and two kinds of delicious sewage long mochi him shrimp shiumai.

I do not know if I put a dorsal system in these boxes and take out, but it is a fact that tension exploded at the stage of packing in the box. In addition, old-fashioned ~ is familiar with Shiumai lunch, and it is delicious even if it is cold. Ebi Shiumai was the first experience, but it was a few times a lot of old-fashioned ~, and the chopped shrimp has been in Gorogoro and enjoyed luxurious taste. It is only the second place next to the old-fashioned shiimai in the old-fashioned shiimai in the 110th anniversary of the 110th anniversary of Sakai, the 90th anniversary of Saumai, which was held in 2018.

At the end, fried chicken cashew nuts. We purchased at the nearest station building Chinese cane. ...... Yeah, of course, delicious things are delicious, but after looking at Panda Express's side dish, seasoning is too good and characteristic can not be caught. I was able to reconfirm the Japanese-American Chinese cuisine.

Box Chinese large set of sets. I spoofed I was a feast!

# I want to make and pack yourself

I enjoyed the takeout side dish and enjoyed it. However, the box is a mountain, and it is packed with one piece by yourself! And I bought a frozen shrimp in the neighborhood. The name of this project is hardcore gaming food. If you do not run in a restaurant in Chinese takeout, it's almost no life that you can finish yourself by yourself. Now the rare results of one individual student have been released. By the way, the rare results that have been released before are sucking water tabako before sucking a paper cigarette.

Decompress the frozen mushroom shrimp, add salt and pepper, starch powder and sesame oil.

Add melted eggs and mix.

Transfer to a bat with a starch powder and put on a clothes ...

VIA GIPHY

2-3 fried rice with 180 ° C oil ...

VIA GIPHY

Remove ...

All fried.

Majonnaise, condensed milk, ketchup in a bowl,

I will mix.

VIA GIPHY

If you put the shrimp earlier,

VIA GIPHY

Please add me to ......!

Finally, if you sprinkle the chopped cashew nuts and paprika powder, the completion of shrimp's mayonnaise peace! !

In summer take out, if food poisoning is scared, it is unlimited in the box if it is made home. This is the strength of takeout cuisine that does not take out.

When I cooked, I am a taste that is likely to work with Panda Express mainly. Mayonnaise is enhanced by two Buffer called condensed milk and ketchup, and the mild and mildness are up. Very high 1 item of RPS (Rice Per Second).

Even in Chinese cuisine that usually eat, several stages of tension goes up with the box. After this, I would like to put a Chinese baked soba personally in the box. I want everyone to try it ... but I'm selling a disposable container suddenly! However, it is difficult to recommend even because it is difficult to recommend, so if there is Panda Express nearby?

After shooting, I don't care at all, but ** When I eat it with my family, I was a box and it was hard to eat and I was transferred to a plate. I want you to forgive me.

Comments