1. FC Cologne: Baumgart Rüffelt Modest for coffee

Sleich advertising or cult jump? Anthony modests from the football Bundesliga club 1. FC Köln has taken care of with his goalkeeper at 3: 1 against Arminia Bielefeld for discussions and captured a strong ruffle of his coach.

The Frenchman was after his goal for 2: 1 in the 43rd minute behind the gate, where he had damped in a FC bag from the fan shop a pack of the coffee produced by him and kept it into the camera.

Then he threw the package into the ranks. "I'll never forget where I combine," Todeste said after a wink: "That was a little thank you, because the fans always support us. So I have not given a bit of coffee." My jersey I can not give. "

His coach Steffen Baumgart found the action less funny. "That's always thin ice," he said, "You can not turn over, otherwise you usually get - something hard - sometime in front of the face, I do not want to say more."

"Sky" expert Dietmar Hamann expects further trouble for the scorer. "He will get a penalty, right too," said the former national player. "In this time, where there is a lot about commerce, where the relationship between fans and players is scratched, that's little sensitive. I have little understanding." In December, Modeste had introduced his own coffee brand.

Comments