'Before the Dunn', the best game for gamers is the goal

It is a proud history of Nintendo games, and there is a 'turn over the table'. This means that even though development has been on track, it is not fun to develop it from the beginning because it is not fun. As a developer might be angry enough to be tears, games that were overturned in Nintendo used to be so -called masterpieces and masterpieces.

Suddenly, Nintendo's table flipped is because 'Beo Dunn' was similar. He has been turning over three times. The reason is simple. It's not fun. And I think I can make it more fun. Fortunately, this fourth build seems to have been made properly as they aimed. The development continued smoothly, and this year, it was able to participate in the Play Expo site.

It is satisfactory, but the representative of the Black Anchor Studio is still a shameful dot. Hedgehogs are pretty, but my children are pretty, but he said that 'Beef Dun' is now a 6.5 -point game. Of course, his cold evaluation may be realistic. The market is cold. He is more likely to evaluate more calmly than he was a developer. In that sense, at least he is a representative of the pole Min who says he can be released only eight to 9 points.

If so, what do you need to solve in order to become a 9 -point game? I talked about him at the Play Expo.

** Q. Wasn't the Play Expo inevitably canceled last year? It's been a long time since it's an offline event.

Really good. It's fun to develop with each other, but what should I say? There was a frustrating heart. Are you making it right? Is it really fun for users? There was no way to know this. There are some people who give feedback online, but most of them are good words, so I was curious about a more vivid reaction. Even if you do not deliver feedback directly, this part is insufficient, but it is helpful to understand this way.

Q. Didn't you say it was the fourth build last year? Are you not worried about the build now?

Maybe not. I hope you will not spill anymore from me (laughs). I don't like it because I like it. I was worried about how to be a more fun game, so I had to tear it off from the system. This fourth build is the most satisfying among the builds so far, so I want to not spill anymore.

Q. The most satisfying thing is that if you develop it, you can be a game of 10 points.

That's a goal, but it's not that yet. We think that we are only about 6.5 out of 10 points for fun. In the official version, at least 8 points and the goal are more than 9 points, but this is very difficult. For example, let's say our game is four points. It's easy to make this a six -point. The four points are actually because the system or this is not well equipped in the fundamental part, so the basics are 6 points. However, the same two points are the same as the six to eight points, but the dimension is different. Indie games are really hard to raise those two points.

Personally, I think AAA -class games are easy. What should I say? It's ordinary, but it covers that with graphics or directing. But can indie games can't be covered by directing. The game has no choice but to take advantage of the fun of the game. That way, I think it can be able to grab the hearts of users even though it is an indie game.

The same is true of 'Beo Dunn'. We said that we really evaluated it, but nevertheless, users' evaluation is more likely to be colder, so at least 9 points on our standards should be 8 points for users. So now I'm thinking about how to raise two more points.

** Q. In order to raise two more points, I have no choice but to make use of the fun.

I'm worried about it with my teammates, but if you don't think it's money, there are many ways. For example, the team members also like it, and you can see 'XCom' as a game that is similar to our game. I think it would be nice to transform it according to our concept, but it seems to be 8 points. If you are aiming for 9 points, you need +1 more points, but I think it can be uploaded to the propensity system. In the past, D & D -based CRPGs had a variety of options. So I think it would be nice if the 'Beef Dunn' could bring the emotions of the options in the past CRPG.

In other words, it is to increase strategy and increase the value of narratives according to the options. They seem to be the core of the fun of the two of them, but sometimes strategic and narrative conflicts. So, I make them well, and I think it will be a nine -point game if I find a solution to avoid collision.

In the case of an option, I don't think that the right answer is obvious. For example, if you have a very weak reverse ear in a situation where you need to choose or not to find a survivor who is attacked, you won't make a choice. So, in 'Beo Dunn', the choice of enduring risks will be a really dangerous and uncomfortable form.

Q. As a result, I think I was able to use the artifacts as a new element, but I didn't pursue more realistically about this.

right. So I didn't want to put it in, but I really wanted to make the player really felt precious. But it's just an item with no ability. So I made some changes. However, the current artifact system is not completed. Once it's a temporary, it's a trigger condition, or there are still many things to think about.

Q. While the combat system feels finished, the camp system was still unfinished.

I grasped exactly. The battle was made to some extent in the form we intended, but the camp system still needs to be trimmed. It is a clunky form now regarding the factor of survival. In the future, the role of the camp will be divided. For example, in the case of the production, the hunter will deal with a long -distance weapon like a bow, and the blacksmiths will deal with metal equipment, or the hunters will hunt to collect food or ingredients. The same is true for serving. Even though the food itself is precious now, it doesn't make a tight. It feels a bit like a worldview, so I will melt the survival elements more realistically in this area.

Best 2021 Mobile Games

Q. What does it mean to melt the survival elements more realistically in the meal?

The background of the game is Lent, and then you have to fast. But if you are hungry, you can't fight. Sisters and investigations are devastated, so they don't want to eat meat as much as possible. Then hungry is thorn, but it is badly affected by the mental part. And there is a new character as a new character, and as expected in that it is a lord, there is such an element that increases blood pressure by only finding meat even when it is arrogant and serving.

Q. How much is the current state?

It is about 60% completed. I'm thinking about how to complete the remaining 40%. Looking back, it was just two years. I think it will be possible to complete it if it only works harder for the next 40%, about 1.5 years. It's a simple calculation, but personally I don't want to develop more than a year and a half. It may be developed a little or two more months, but the goal is to avoid more than two years.

Q. If you have been on track, it would be good to cover funds with funding and use it as a window to announce the game.

I didn't think it was time to make a funding last year, but as I asked, it would be good to prepare as much as to some extent. But it is true that it is a bit cautious. There are no games that have been developed for more than a few years after funding. So nowadays, there are many people who are cautious to fund, so at least our game is completed so that it is necessary to show a build to show that it is reliable. If it is that level, I think it will be funded at that time. I think that it might be able to fund in the third and fourth quarter of this year.

** Q. It was said that it would be feedback just by watching the users did.

For example, we thought that we had a low difficulty, but we realized that it was not for users to do it. And what do you really know if you really like it and what you really like? However, many of the experienced people said that it was really good. Since it is a rare game in Korea, many people cheer for that. You can't satisfy all the users of all tastes, but at least our game is the best game for users with a taste.

Comments